Cars Are Complicated. Your Car Insurance Doesn’t Need To Be.
At US#1 Insurance, we work to make the process of buying auto insurance as simple as possible. With GFIS, you can be sure you’ll have quality coverage and value.
Even the most careful drivers can cause an accident, and they don’t even have to be 100 percent at fault to be financially liable for injuries and property damage.
- Bodily injury coverage pays claims in the event you’re responsible for an accident in which someone is injured
- Property damage coverage pays claims for damage your vehicle causes to someone else’s property, such as his or her car, mailbox, or a fence on his or her land
Collision & Comprehensive Coverage
Collision coverage pays for damage to your car if it hits another vehicle or object, or if your car rolls over, no matter who causes the accident. Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to your car caused by something other than a collision, such as theft, vandalism, fire, flood, and hail.
However, US#1 Insurance represents companies that offer more complete coverage, including:
- Free glass repairs: if your windshield is chipped or cracked, our carriers will repair it and waive your deductible
- Rental Car or Loss of Use for covering the expenses of renting a car while yours is being repaired after a claim.
- Audio, Visual and Customized Equipment for covering permanently installed audio/visual equipment in your vehicle and customization
- Loan and Lease Coverage for paying the difference between the unpaid amount due on the loan or lease and the actual cash value of the vehicle.
- New Vehicle Replacement Coverage for paying the full purchase price for your brand new vehicle for the first year of ownership in the event of a total loss.
- Roadside Assistance for paying reasonable towing charges if your car is disabled.
We have carriers that also offer the following coverage:
- Diminishing Deductible
- Accident Forgiveness
- Waiver of Adjustment for Depreciation or Betterment
- Pet Coverage
- Worldwide Rental Coverage
- Comprehensive Dedutible Waiver
- Electronic Lock/Key Replacement Deductible Waiver
- Emergency Expenses
- Personal Property Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Deductible Waiver
- Non owned Trailer Coverage